Vasant Panchami 2023: Vasant Panchami which we celebrate as the great festival of Saraswati worship and Abuj Muharrat of marriage. This year this festival is being celebrated on 26th January, Thursday. On this day special boons are sought from Mother Saraswati for knowledge, learning, intelligence and speech. Goddess Saraswati is worshiped with white and yellow flowers.
Auspicious time of Vasant Panchami-
Vasant Panchami 2023: January 26, day Thursday
Auspicious time for Saraswati Puja – 07.12 AM to 12.34 PM.
Total duration of worship – 05 hours 21 minutes.
Vasant Panchami afternoon time – 12.34 p.m.
Choghadiya of the day
Auspicious – 07.12 am to 08.33 am
Char – 11.13 am to 12.34 pm
Labh – 12.34 p.m. to 01.54 p.m.
Amrit – 01.54 p.m. to 03.14 p.m.
Auspicious – 04.35 PM to 05.55 PM.
Amrit – 05.55 p.m. to 07.35 p.m.
Char – 07.35 PM to 09.14 PM
Profit – From 12.34 AM to 02.13 AM on 27 January.
Auspicious – 03.53 AM to 05.32 AM on January 27
Amrit – from 05.32 AM to 07.12 AM on January 27.
According to the Vasant Panchami story, in the initial period of creation, Lord Brahma created the human vagina by the order of Lord Vishnu, but he was not satisfied with his creation, then he took permission from Vishnu and sprinkled water from his Kamandal on the earth. Due to which the earth started vibrating and a four-armed beautiful woman appeared in the form of a wonderful power. Whose one hand had Veena and the other hand was in Vara Mudra. And there were books and garlands in the other two hands. When this goddess made the melodious sound of Veena, then all the living beings of the world got speech, then Brahma ji called that goddess Saraswati, the goddess of speech.
1. Om Hree Ae Hree Saraswatyai Namah
2. Ekakshari Beej Mantra – ‘Ain’.
3 Om Hree Shree Vagvadini Saraswati Devi Mam Jivayaan. Sarva Vidyan Dehi Dapay-Dapay Swaha.
4. Om Ain Vagdaivyai Vidmahe Kamarajaya Dhimahi Tanno Devi Prachodayat.
maa saraswati worship method
* In the auspicious time of Vasant Panchami, sit facing east in a quiet place or temple.
* Place a wooden board in front of you. Spread a white cloth on the Bajot and put a picture of Goddess Saraswati on it.
* Keep a copper plate on that bajot. If you don’t have a copper plate, keep some other utensil.
* Put a pile of rice colored with kumkum or saffron in this plate.
* Now install the proven ‘Saraswati Yantra’ on a pile of these rice in an auspicious time with life-prestigious and conscious.
* After this • Get ‘Saraswati’ bathed with Panchamrit.
* First bathe with milk, then with curd, then with ghee, then with sugar and then with honey.
* Tilak on the instrument and picture with saffron or kumkum.
* After this, offer Naivedya made of milk.
– Also in the name of Mother Saraswati • ‘Om Shri Saraswatayai Namah Swaha’,, perform Havan 108 times with this mantra.
– After the havan, perform the aarti of Saraswati Mata and apply the ghost of the havan on the forehead.
* At the end of the experiment, pray to Mother Saraswati for Riddhi-Siddhi, Vidyarjan, sharp memory power etc. for yourself and your children.
(Dr. Pandit Ganesh Sharma Gold Medalist Astrologer)