Mahindra has launched one of its cool electric SUV XUV400. The company has also started its booking today on the occasion of January 26, if you are planning to buy an electric SUV, then you can make it your own for just ₹ 5000. Let us know how this SUV will be booked and what you will have to do for it.
How to book?
- To book it, first of all you have to go to the official site of Mahindra and there you will have to give all your details and you will have to register yourself on the official website of Mahindra.
- After this the signup process has to be completed. After this process is complete, you will have to choose the variant and color of this electric SUV.
- After this step, you will have to choose your nearest dealership. Let us tell you that the big advantage of choosing your nearest dealership is that later if there is some fault in your vehicle, then you can show it by taking it to the nearest dealership.
- After this step, your personal details will be verified, after the personal details are verified, you will have to check the summary.
- After that you will have to pay the booking amount, which the company has kept at ₹ 5,000 booking amount for this electric SUV. This SUV will be yours after paying the booking amount.
What is the price?
Mahindra has launched the XUV400 electric SUV in two variants EC and EL. The electric SUV was launched this month at a starting price of Rs 15.99 lakh (ex-showroom). Available in two variants, the price of the electric SUV goes up to Rs 18.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
How much range on a single charge?
Mahindra XUV400 EL variant claims to offer a range of 456km on a single charge. Whereas, the EC variant offers a range of up to 375 km.
0-100kmph in 8.3 seconds
Mahindra claims that the XUV400 is the fastest EV in its segment, going from 0- to 0-speed in just 8.3 seconds.100kmph Able to run at top speed. It is capable of accelerating to a top speed of 150 kmph.