In such a situation, how will you identify whether a person’s Aadhaar card is genuine or fake. If you do not know the answer to this question, then let us tell you. You do not need to go to any Aadhaar center to know the authenticity of anyone’s Aadhaar card. You can do the verification of Aadhaar card by yourself sitting at home.
It is very important to verify Aadhaar card
UIDAI, the Government of India organization that stores the Aadhaar data, has also given information about this in a tweet today. It has been said in the tweet that the QR code made in all Aadhaar cards is digitally signed and also secure.
Apart from this, it is written in that tweet that, by using mAadhaarApp or Aadhaar QR code scanner, users can verify any Aadhaar card sitting at home by themselves.
Sharing this information through tweet, UIDAI has used #VerifyAadhaarBeforeUsage. This means that before trusting anyone’s Aadhaar card, verify it.
How to verify Aadhaar card?
- For this, you must first download the mAadhaar app.
- In this you will get two options for verification.
- You can also verify someone’s Aadhaar card by Aadhaar card number.
- Apart from this, the second option is QR Code Scanner.
- You can also check through the scanner whether the Aadhaar card is correct or not.
- Apart from this, for more information, you can also verify someone’s Aadhaar card by visiting the UIDAI website.
Let us tell you that UIDAI has given guidelines to all citizens, that before trusting any person’s Aadhaar card, they must verify it. Otherwise, you may have a big loss or accident.